Machine for measuring, marking and cutting ropes
Designed for measuring, marking and cutting ropes, this automatic machine will make your operations easy and precise.
Buraschi CM3/B Rope Marker is an all-in-one machine that allows you to measure, mark and hot cut ropes with straight and oblique cuts.
It can be used on ropes with a diameter from 8 mm up to 25 mm (0.31 "up to 1.00"), thanks to a sophisticated software program, it allows you to record and store a wide range of executions and to repeat them automatically whenever you need them. .
The cuts, extremely fast and precise, will allow you to significantly reduce the working time, avoiding errors or unsatisfactory results.
Thanks to its wheels, the Buraschi CM3/B rope marker can be moved anywhere.
This machine can work with 250 m reels with no gaps between the finished reel and the new one, without losing data and maintaining 1% execution accuracy.
The Rope Marker Buraschi CM3/B is easy to use and does not require the presence of an operator.
An acoustic signal will notify you at the end of the processing.
The available coloring process is two-tone, an aspect that will facilitate the organization of the material.
Rope process time
We have done some testing and reported the related process times below to give you a better idea of the performance of the CM3 / B Rope Marker.
The test was carried out on 18 mm polysteel twisted rope.
No operator is required during the work cycle.
- How long does it take to measure a 20m long rope and mark each piece 6 times with one color?
Time needed 64”
- How long does it take to measure a 5m long rope and add 6 markings with one color?
Time needed 29”
- How long does it take to measure a 30m long rope?
Time needed 65”
Only 25 minutes! This is the time required to cut a complete reel of 220m rope into 19 10.8m pieces and then 4 pieces in 2.4m length, marking each piece 5 times, all without the intervention and presence of the operator.
Colouring with two different colours and sizes according to the needs of the customer.
Device for adjusting the angle of the cutting.
- Height 190 cm
- Width 80 cm
- Lenght 190 cm
- Weight 400 kg
- Transmission pulley and brake at 1,800 mm height from the ground
- Powered pulley coated with rubber
- Idle pulley for pneumatic contrast
- Electronic meter with instrument for setting marking cycles
- Inerasable bicolors marker
- Rope feeding speed from 5 to 30 m/minute
- Air compressor
- Knot sensor and rope end sensor
- Frame with locking feet and wheels
- Hot cutter system and smoke vacuum
- PC serial port
- Power source 600 W
- 220 - 240 V single phase
- 50 Hz