Machine for measuring, marking and cutting ropes.
This all-in-one machine has been specifically designed to facilitate measuring, marking and cutting ropes
Our Buraschi CM4/B Rope Marker is an extremely precise machine that allows you to measure, mark and hot cutting pipes with straight and oblique cuts.
This machine can be used with ropes with a diameter from 8 mm up to 40 mm (0.31" up to 1.57") and, thanks to a sophisticated software program, allows you to record and store a wide range of executions and automatically repeat them as many times as you want.
The cuts are performed extremely quickly and precisely and in a short time you will significantly lower your working time while avoiding inaccurate results of measuring, marking and cutting the ropes.
Equipped with wheels, the Buraschi CM4/B Rope Marker can be moved wherever it is needed in your system.
Continuous processing on different reels: this machine can work with 250m reels without interruption between the finished reel and the new one without losing data and maintaining 1% execution accuracy.
The Buraschi CM4/B Rope Marker is easy to use and once you have started the program you have chosen, it works without the need for an operator.
At the end of the program an acoustic signal will warn you that it has finished and you can then proceed with a new run of your choice.
The BURASCHI two-tone coloring process will allow you to easily identify the various pieces to be cut, cutting them in large quantities as needed and making cutting inventories of various sizes.
Rope process time
We have done some testing and reported the related process times below to give you a better idea of the performance of the CM4 / B Rope Marker.
The test was carried out on 18 mm polysteel twisted rope.
No operator is required during the work cycle.
- How long does it take to measure a 20m long rope and mark each piece 6 times with one color?
Time needed 64”
- How long does it take to measure a 5m long rope and add 6 markings with one color?
Time needed 29”
- How long does it take to measure a 30m long rope?
Time needed 65”
Only 25 minutes! This is the time required to cut a complete reel of 220m rope into 19 10.8m pieces and then 4 pieces in 2.4m length, marking each piece 5 times, all without the intervention and presence of the operator.
Colouring with two different colours and sizes according to the needs of the customer.
Device for adjusting the angle of the cutting.
- Height 190 cm
- Width 80 cm
- Lenght 190 cm
- Weight 400 kg
- Transmission pulley and brake at 1,800 mm height from the ground
- Powered pulley coated with rubber
- Idle pulley for pneumatic contrast
- Electronic meter with instrument for setting marking cycles
- Inerasable bicolors marker
- Rope feeding speed from 5 to 30 m/minute
- Air compressor
- Knot sensor and rope end sensor
- Frame with locking feet and wheels
- Hot cutter system and smoke vacuum
- PC serial port
- Power source 600 W
- 220 - 240 V single phase
- 50 Hz