BELT NO ARM PNEUMATIC
Net sewing machine with extended sewing surface
A truly unique sewing machine that works with no arm or hindrance on the right side. Made of DURKOPP ADLER M-TYPE 867
Really unique net sewing machine
Buraschi Italia Srl is proud to present a world exclusive, the NEW and really unique net sewing machine BELT NO ARM PNEUMATIC.
Specially designed to offer an extended sewing surface area where you can sew bulky and not easily handled materials, such as large canvases, tarps or any large sheet of flexible material, as well as knotted or knotless nets and many other materials.
BELT NO ARM PNEUMATIC has double needle lock stitch and large capacity bobbin casing.
This unique sewing machine can be used in a variety of industries such as sewing aquaculture cages and nets, sports nets and safety nets.
- Height 195 cm
- Width 120 cm
- Lenght 175 cm
- Weight Kg 400
- Power source 520 W
- 230 V single phase
- 50 Hz
- Stitch Length from 4 up to 10 mm
- Sewing thickness up to 12 mm
- Needle 134/35, 140/160
The NEW BELT NO ARM is equipped with a very robust and practical EFKA DC series electronic motor which, unlike conventional motors, allows:
- Pedal adjustable sewing speed;
- Needle stop in the preset position;
- speed suitable for every situation
- Better functioning as it has superior construction characteristics compared to traditional motors.
Our BELT NO ARM is PLUG AND PLAY and is equipped with:
- EKFA electronic motor with adjustable sewing speed & remote control
- Two ribbon supports
- Sewing kit
- Spare needles
- Air compressor and cleaning pistol
- Upper and lower adjustable binder for ribbon
- Foot bar
- Automatic backtracking
- Backward and forward sewing option
- Automatic bobbin-end signal
- Thread trimmer
- Led light
- Frame with locking feet and wheels
- Two years warranty period