The ideal Net Sewing Machine for joining mesh to mesh
Our high-end and heavy duty net sewing machine H450 pneumatic is suitable for sewing nets with Nylon & Dyneema, without knots where knotless netting has to be joined laterally.
Our H450 pneumatic is ideal to join the nets from diamond to square.
Extra secure seam for every condition.
Ideal to square the nets for Fish farming application.
Designed for light meshes
Its specialty is to join both small nets and light and medium-high knotted nets used in the sport and fishing sectors made with both Dyneema yarn and monofilament.
This sewing machine is specially designed for the creation of selvedge nets. The finished edges of the selvedge, combined with the length of the stitch, make the coupling highly resistant without fraying.
View of the single pneumatic puller.
Examples of knotless nets joined.
- Height 155 cm
- Width 60 cm
- Lenght 108 cm
- Weight 108 kG
- Stitch length from 3 to 10 mm
- Sewing thickness 8 mm
- Power: 1200 W 50/60HZ 230 Sing. Phase V
- Needle: B27
- Single needle, 3 thread overseaming
- Single Traction Puller
It comes PLUG AND PLAY equipped with:
- Sewing Head on a wooden table top
- Pressure foot controlled by pneumatic cylinder
- Electronic EKFA motor with adjustable sewing speed
- Patent pneumatic puller system, single traction
- Patent knot stopper
- Sewing twine stand
- Refinishing guide to facilitate the sewing
- Folder (optional)
- Needle cooling systems (optional)
- Air compressor and cleaning pistol
- Spare needle, Tools
- Thread support
- Two years warranty period