A net sewing machine specifically designed for agricultural nets.
This sewing machine has been specifically designed to splice small, light and medium-thick nets used in the agricultural sector.
Designed for small nets
Designed for joining together light, medium and even thick mesh nets used in the Agriculture sector, it can also join nets made with Dynema yarn and monofilament, such as: anti-bird nets, anti-hail nets, shading nets and many others.
The H450A Pneumatic has been specially designed for creating selvedge nets. The finished edges of the selvedge, combined with the stitch length, make the joint highly resistant without fraying.
Examples of shading net with 3-wire overlock and monofilament 0.20 HT.
Electronic motor details.
Example of sun and wind protection net with 3-wire overlock and monofilament 0.20 HT.
View of the pneumatic puller.
Creel for housing the coils of monofilament HT for the seam.
- Height 131 cm
- Width 60 cm
- Lenght 115 cm
- Weight 130 kg
- Stitch length from 3 to 10 mm
- Sewing thickness up to 8 mm
- Power 1200 W, 50/60 HZ, 230 sing. phase V
- Needle B27
- Double traction puller
- Single needle, 3 thread overseaming
It comes PLUG AND PLAY equipped with:
- Sewing Head on a wooden table top
- Pressure foot controlled by pneumatic cylinder
- Electronic EKFA motor with adjustable sewing speed
- Patent pneumatic puller system, single traction
- Patent knot stopper
- Sewing twine stand
- Refinishing guide to facilitate the sewing
- Folder (optional)
- Needle cooling systems (optional)
- Air compressor and cleaning pistol
- Spare needle, Tools
- Thread support
- Two years warranty period