MILA 200 WET
Net testing equipment
Machine designed and built for wet net testing: abrasion resistance and durability tests in sea water (cold and salty).
BURASCHI MILA 200 WET is a professional and robust machine suitable for abrasion resistance and durability tests. It is a unique piece of equipment on the world market.
The long-term performance of materials depends not only on physical and chemical degradation processes, but also on mechanical resistance to abrasion. With this machine, different types of tests can be performed on different materials: net, rope, belt, canvas or others.
We simulated conditions similar to those of the sea with waves or the rubbing of corners or obstacles. Each material can be tested on this machine for optimum abrasion resistance and durability inspection.
As there are no specific rules regarding how to carry out this type of test, our customers can choose to use their own parameters in order to obtain a clear evaluation of the reliability or otherwise of the material to be tested.
Tensile stress in kg during the abrasion test: adjustable from 1 kg to over 20.8 kg.
The rotating drum is always underwater to ensure constant abrasion on wet net. The MILA 200 WET tank is about 80 Lt.
Display for showing the speed in meters per minute from 5.6 to 33.2 m per minute.
Four-digit counter to choose the duration of the Test (Timing): cycles from 1 to 9999.
- Height 101 cm
- Width 60 cm
- Lenght 108 cm
- Weight 165 kg
- The rotating drum of our MILA 200 WET Buraschi is characterized by the surface covered with specific sandpaper. The spin drum works submerged in water, so abrasion is simulated by keeping the material constantly wet.
- Display for the visualization of the speed in meters per minute, from 5.6 to 33.2 m / min, adjustable at will between the two thresholds, to carry out any type of rubbing / abrasion test of the material.
- Cooling system that allows to maintain the low temperature of the rotating drum during testing. Such a system can be excluded by the user.
- Operating speed shown on the display.
- Adjustable speed of the rotating drum from 9 to 50 rpm.
- Double rotation of the drum to simulate abrasion testing on “forward and backward”.
- Pressure in kg can be chosen based on the kind of material to be tested to simulate a rubbing abrasion with a heavy or light load.
- Protected key to lock the display and avoid errors during simulation.
- Four-digit counter to choose the duration of the test (timing): cycles from 1 to 9999.
- CE marking and rules.
- Single phase 240V - 50/60Hz